Terms and Conditions | Koloa Kai Vacation Rentals | Property ManagementSPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
As of January 1, 2022, the following special rules apply for travel to Kauai from off-island.
- Guests agree to comply with all of the state and local rules, including but not limited to, when required by emergency proclamation, taking a COVID-19 test from a state-approved lab no more than 72 hours prior to traveling to Kauai, or providing proof of COVID-19 vaccination status, in accordance with the government requirements. Guest will also be able to provide Koloa Kai with proof of compliance with the government rules in the form of a screenshot from the Hawaii Safe Travels Program. In the case of inter-island or international visitors, guests will be able to verify that they are not subject to the Hawaii Safe Travels Program and therefore exempt from this requirement.
- Guests acknowledge that if they are unable or unwilling to comply with the rules allowing them to skip quarantine, and therefore are subject to the mandatory 10 day traveler quarantine, that Koloa Kai will not be able to host you, and will have to cancel your reservation, which will be subject to our standard cancellation policies.
- If guests, or members of guests' party, test positive for COVID-19 within 5 days of their check-in date and are unable to travel to Kauai in full compliance of government regulations for quarantine exemption, Koloa Kai will provide 100% credit of their reservation funds towards a future date of travel. If no future date of travel can be established, the funds are non-refundable.
Payments can be made by:
• Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS:
All reservations require a 25% payment to hold chosen dates.
• 45 days prior to arrival, the remaining balance is due in full
• Reservations canceled 30 days or more prior to arrival date are 100% refundable.
RESERVATION PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE
Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy. Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever. Tenant in his possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $300 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.